Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Advent

Another Advent , leading up to the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It has been almost a year since I made an entry. Somehow, Christmas just seems the perfect time to get back into it. Mother will be 80 this month and while she is not as mobile as she was last year she still goes to her doctor appointments and gets her hair fixed at Tommie's.

My sister is still the ever vigilant care taker and I have no doubt that Mother would not be alive if it were not for her.

She and her husband have bailed me out twice this year financially. First dental work and then prescription drugs that I have to take. They are so generous and I am so grateful to them for allowing Christ's glory to shine through them, what a blessing. My door latch broke on my car and I had to tie it up with a bungee cord to even be able to drive it. Mother came to my rescue and paid to have the door fixed.

No comments: