I am still sick. Everything I eat goes right through me. I had to take Cali to the vet yesterday. They said she was fine and in fact she finally pooped; in her box, in the car, on the way back from the vet. Oh well, at least she went! She used her litter box yesterday but, when I got up this morning I found some poop on the dining room rug. She's having a hard time adjusting. I didn't feel well enough to go to church this morning so I watched a whole cavalcade of preachers on TV. They all were very good but my favorite today was Adrian Rogers.
My friend Natalie is having a luncheon Friday and I am going to help. I am bringing chicken salad and yeast rolls. She will provide avocados and cheese cake. There will be 8 people including me and Natalie. Then Saturday the church is having a ladies lunch and fashion show with fashions from the local place that takes donations for used clothes. The money will go to them.
I hope I get to feeling better soon. I am so tired of having these bouts with my stomach. I wish I knew what caused them. Old age I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment